- Bryon Balint (Tepper School of Business), "Management and Service Provider Relationships in IT-enabled Outsourcing"
- Gerard Beenan (Tepper School of Business), "The Effects of Learning and Performance Goal Orientations on Creativity"
- Erica Fuchs (Engineering and Public Policy), "Design for Location: The Impact of Offshoring on Technology Competitiveness in the Optoelectronics Industry"
- Limor Golan, "Promotion and Turnover of Executives"
- Elina Hwang (Tepper School of Business), "Learning to Cross Boundaries in Online Knowledge Communities"
- Jonathan Kush (Tepper School of Business), "How Training Moderates the Relationship between Turnover and Group Performance"
- Hong Qu (Tepper School of Business), "Learning to Coordinate in Team Production through Prediction Markets"
- Param Vir Singh (Tepper School of Business), " Developer Learning Dynamics in Open Source Software Projects"
- Baohung Sun (Tepper School of Business), "Value of Learning and Acting on Customer Information"
- Roberto Weber (Social and Decision Sciences), “Reflective Learning and Transfer of Learning”
- Courtney Williamson (Tepper School of Business), "The Effect of Explicit and Implicit Communication on the Development of Transactive Memory Systems and Team Performance"
Post Doctoral Research
Ella Miron-Spektor (Ph.D. the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology), was a Fulbright-ISEF-Rabin Post-Doctoral Fellow at the Center (2006-2007). In 2007, a paper Miron-Spektor co-authored with Miriam Erez and Eitan Naveh was a Best Student Paper Award, Finalist, Academy of Management, Technology and Innovation Management Division. Balancing Innovation Attention-To-Detail and Outcome-Orientation to Enhance Innovative Performance. And in 2008, Miron-Spektor was a Sloan Industry Studies, Best Dissertation Award, Finalist for " A multilevel perspective on innovation: The personal characteristics, team composition and organizational culture that lead to idea generation and implementation."
The Center has provided funding for Ph.D. students to attend the Organization Science Winter Conference, the Annual Meetings of the INFORMS (Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences) Meetings and the Academy of Management Meetings as well as seed money to support their research.